Wavus Camps’ “Embers” is a collection of cabins and campers starting in the mid 50’s thru the ‘70’s. Camp Wawanock was the girls half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976. Damariscotta Camp was the boy’s half running the same period.
by The Wavus Camps
Fetching more results